McNeal HistorySince 1976, McNeal Enterprises, Inc. has been the leader in custom machined, fabricated, and thermoformed plastic components. McNeal has become the leader through its extensive plastic experience coupled with its master craftpersons, state of the art machinery, and innovative processes specifically for plastic component manufacturing.
McNeal's plastic engineers can assist you in material selection, design for manufacturability, metal to plastic conversion, and value engineering. Our supportive and knowledgeable customer service team will help you with quoting and order placement. They will keep you advised at all stages of production utilizing our fully integrated computerized MRP system. Expert plastic craftspersons will manufacture your machined, fabricated, thermoformed and/or assembled component in our state of the art facility. McNeal's plastic-only facility will help to eliminate contaminants such as metals and cutting fluids on your critical plastic components. Our ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management Systems assures that you receive quality from the engineering and quoting process through shipment of your plastic components.
Customer ServiceAt McNeal, your goals are our goals. Our team of customer service, production, quality and engineering representatives will help you meet your production deadlines while never compromising our stringent quality standards.
McNeal takes great pride in providing the following value-added services:
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Quality Management System
- Prototype through Production Capabilities
- Plastic Machining
- Plastic Fabricating
- Plastic Welding
- Contract Assembly
- Optical Polishing, Lapping, and Coating
- Precision Deburring
- Painting and Silk Screening
- Programmable Stress Relieving
- Class 1000 Clean Room
- Design Consultation including Value Engineering, Design for Manufacturability, and Material Selection
- CAD/CAM Systems accepting most file formats
- Just in Time Delivery
- Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Efficient Service
- Customer Partnering
- System-wide fully integrated MRP Computer system
- Modern 62,000 square foot facility in Silicon Valley